Build the premier marketplace web app for the film industry. You’ll be working on the web backend and frontend, the cloud infrastructure and video processing backends. If you’re familiar with React, Serverless, Rails and have a passion for movies, this is for you.
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Junior to Intermediate
- Role: Frontend/Backend Developer
- Industry: Tech, Entertainment, Movies
- Company size: 10-20 people
- Company type: Private, Startup
- Location: Remote
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our web app and cloud backend.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- 2+ year experience in software development
- Full Stack preferred, but at least one skillset in either:
- State Management - MobX preferred
- Responsive UI
- Ruby on Rails
- Some AWS experience
- React Testing Library
- Cypress e2e testing
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, Serverless framework
- Film & TV or audio post production
- AWS CDK, deploy Lambdas
- Other AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS, Elasticache, S3, Batch, Step Functions, Cloudwatch
- Elasticsearch, Algolia or other search engine
- Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural environment
Working at Filmhub
Filmhub takes the entire film distribution process online. For that, we’re building web, mobile and TV applications in the cloud, using latest cutting-edge technologies for cloud services, frontend, video processing, and machine learning.
Filmhub is a fast growing tech startup in Santa Monica’s Silicon Beach, well funded by Silicon Valley investors, and co-founded by a Hollywood veteran (Pirates of the Caribbean). We offer the perks of the big guys without the corporate feel. Join our great team.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Work Remotely
- Free choice of MacBook or Linux laptop
- $200/yr book budget
- $2000/yr training classes
- Work on high visibility projects
- Opportunity to grow
Interested? Apply right here.